JOIN US FOR WINEFEST 2022 with an INCREASED STIPEND OF up to $1000!
We! Are! Back! We are so excited for Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City and the Holmes Murphy Grand Tasting! We hope you will be able to join us as we celebrate the wine and culinary industries.
Specifically, we hope you will join us for the Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City on Friday, September 23d. Sips & the City is one of the largest events of the festival, attracting nearly 2,000 lovers of food and wine to Cowles Commons and Capital Square.
Below you will find the registration form for Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City. Our most exciting update this year is that we have increased the stipend up to $1000! Please fill out the form and submit it by August 24, 2022. We greatly appreciate your support and generosity, and we know that our event would not be a success without our local chefs, restaurants, caterers, and confectioners.
Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City
Friday, September 23rd, 2022
Cowles Commons and Capital Square
5 – 9 pm (Doors open at 5 VIPs, 6 for general public)
Approximately 1,500 servings of fun and filling street food from each vendor
up to $1000 Stipend
- The restaurant/food vendor agrees to plan, prepare and serve between 1,500 – 2,500 pieces of fun and filling street food.
- Vendor must comply with all health, sanitation, and fire regulations as mandated by the State of Iowa, the City of Des Moines, and Polk County, Iowa.
- The restaurant/food vendor will be paid up to a $1000 stipend for its services as long as all terms of agreement are met.
- Services include all kitchen staff and event staff. You may have additional servers pass appetizers among the crowd if you desire.
- Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Restaurant/food vendor must show copy of license and insurance prior to setting up for the event.
- Winefest encourages restaurants/food vendors to bring additional marketing materials, such as menus, business cards, and catering information.
- Winefest agrees to provide the following: 30” x 8’ table, chairs, napkins, tablecloths and skirting. Plates are distributed to attendees upon entry to the event. The restaurant is responsible for any additional needs unless they contact the Winefest office upon their agreement to participate.
- Winefest agrees to provide appropriate signage above each booth featuring the restaurant/food vendor’s name and to include the restaurant/food vendor’s name in the Winefest program.