JOIN US FOR WINEFEST 2022!
We! Are! Back! We are so excited for Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City and the Holmes Murphy Grand Tasting! We hope you will be able to join us as we celebrate the wine and culinary industries.
Specifically, we hope you will join us for the Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City on Friday, September 23rd. Sips & the City is one of the largest events of the festival, attracting nearly 2,000 lovers of wine and food to Cowles Commons and Capital Square.
Throughout the year, our events feature food and wine seminars, tasting events, and pairing dinners, allowing for many possibilities for your involvement. We would love to have your participation in one of Winefest’s signature events – Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City. This is our largest tasting event and attracts nearly 2,000 young professionals and focuses on value wines, with specialty wines in our VIP lounge. This energetic event features a variety of “street foods” from local restaurants paired with wines from around the world. There is NO BOOTH FEE to participate.
You might be asking yourself, “Why Des Moines?” There are hundreds of reasons why you should come to Des Moines, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Maytag Dairy Farms and La Quercia artisan meats are just a short drive from our metro area.
- We serve as a hub for several large corporations including Dotdash Meredith (publisher of Better Homes & Gardens, Time and other well-read magazines), Principal Financial Group, Nationwide and EMC Insurance.
- We’ve received accolades from a number of publications and have been ranked as a “Wealthiest City in America,” one of the best “Midwest Food Towns,” and a “Top 10 City to Live in After the Pandemic”.
- Sammons Financial Group Sips & the City: Friday, September 23 from 5 – 9 p.m.
- $50 in advance/$60 at the door with option to upgrade to the VIP Lounge for $50
- Includes unlimited wine and food sampling as well as live entertainment and a commemorative Winefest Riedel glass.
- NO BOOTH FEE
- Winefest anticipates 1,800+ attendees at this event. Wineries should be prepared to provide at least 3 – 4 bottles for each wine poured.
- Participation includes the following:
- Listing in official program
- Website listed in the participating wineries section of the Winefest website
- 10 x 10 tent or booth space
- 8 foot table with covering and skirting
- Booth signage
- Bus tubs, spittoons, ice, water pitchers, water for rinsing
Vendor Registration - Wine / Beer Vendor Sips & the City
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Natasha Sayles at 515.244.0039 or email@example.com.